americangirlmegan11

americangirlmegan11

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Long time no talk :)

I haven't updated this blog since December(wow).
 But now that it's summer, i have so many videos planned. I'm creating a new poll so if you guys could vote that'd be great. :)
 - i have a Flickr, so if you do too, add me:  { Vanilla Twilight }
-The weather is perfect(it's 76 Fahrenheit) and im planning stop motions, mini- movies, trailers, AGMVs, and photoshoots all summer long.
-THANK YOU FOR 700!!! i was blown away when i checked YT one day and i saw i had 705 subscribers, thank you so much!
   If you have any questions for me(videos, dolls im thinking about getting, etc..) comment below and i'll get back to you.
~Megan

1 comment:

  1. Yay!
    Can't wait for the new videos Megan!
    (Wow that sounds weird cuz my name's Megan!)
    Congrats on 700! You deserve 1000 though!
    XD
    -☮♥ⓂⒺⒼ
    ☮♥Mɑɱɑɱ5ɖʘɭɭs♥☮

    ReplyDelete